I’ve been painting the two Hurleys for the Sedition Wars boardgame from Studio McVey and on for a while now, and finally finshed them last night. I’m treating this like a board game and didn’t clean or prep the models, but that didn’t detract much from the simple painting I gave them.
1. Prime grey
2. Base coat Ash Grey by Army Painter
3. Shade with a light wash of same color with some black added
4. Highlight with some white added to the Ash Grey
5. Use Vallejo smoke for the cannon,
6. Daemonic Yellow and a highlight of white for the lights.
7. Spray Testor’s Dull Kote on it.