I am going to try an experiment. I’d like to see if my few readers and myself can create an open source set of rules for a miniature war game.
I’ll take suggestions on from anyone with the following constraints:
1. The rules must fit on the front and back of an 8.5 x 11″ paper.
2. Army lists can be listed separately from the rules.
3. Must be generic enough for people to use their own models in a specific setting, i, e., fantasy, sci-fi, modern, pulp, space or airplane, etc. However, choosing a current range that doesn’t currently have rules might be easier.
4. NOT mass battles, but skirmish.
5. Finally, alternating activations of some kind and no action points.
OK, so, post your thoughts and let’s see what happens.