Privateer Press announced a new faction for their award winning miniature game, Warmachine. The new faction, the Convergence of Cyriss, was announced as part of the keynote address at Temple Con. Below you’ll find a video announcement and a quick summary of the new model rules.
- Human beings that inhabit robotic bodies and machines
- Weapons turn into different weapon types on certain models (Reciprocator heavy infantry)
- Art deco styled machines- chrome and rounded plates
- Clockwork Angels- Constructs that fly across the battlefield
- Galvenizer- Light warjack that repairs other warjacks
- Cipher- Heavy warjack
- Battlegroup’s RAT/MAT based on the warcaster’s RAT/MAT
- Warcaster gives their battlegroup Field Marshall (Shield Guard) or (Arc Node)
- Warjacks are called Vectors.
- Vector has an induction node- spend a focus point, give it to a nearby vector. Focus trickle down system
So, let me know what you think!