I finished this Dendrenzi starter for a client who asked for something red, simple, and drybrushed for a quick and easy paintjob.
Most of the paints used were formula P3 by Privateer Press.
1. Primed red/maroon from a can of spray primer
2. Drybrushed with Khador Red
2.5 Washed with a deep red ink + a ton of water
3. Highlighted with Kahdor Red Highlight
4. Picked out the edges with some Cygnus Yellow mixed with the Khador Highlight
5. Painted the gray with Bastion Grey (or was it Greatcoat Grey???)
Anyway, here are the images: