I’m fairly decent at starting ideas and projects. I’m fairly bad at finishing them. However, I’m going to go with the assumption that if I can start the information here, get a following that will keep harassing me, I’ll start to do well with the follow through.
With that in mind, I’m going to list the projects that I’m currently involved with:
- Pulp City- Pulp City by Pulp Monsters is a miniature game about super heroes and super villains called supremes. I helped edit the current rulebook, playtest the new models, and simply enjoy the game. I’ve got several miniaturest to paint up and display…Pics coming soon!
- Warmachine and Hordes. I’m a Press Ganger for Privateer Press’s ever popular fantasy miniatures games, and enjoy the game. I run events from Kansas City all the way down to Joplin. My base of operations is in Fort Scott, KS. I mostly play Cryx and Legion, but have a Khador and Troll force, with a smattering of mercs. Lots of models painted and lots not painted.
- Dark Realm Miniatures. I recently purchased two starter sets from the Gorilla Con donations and look forward to my foray into 6mm sci-fi warfare. No models painted yet. However, Doug, the owner of DRM and I have discussed having me paint some models for him, so we’ll see how that goes.
- Terrain. You need good terrain to play your miniature games on, right? With that, I’ve been busy building various types of terrain for my hobby. You can see some of the pieces I’ve made by watching the slide-show on the top right of this page.
- New RPG campaign. Now that Gorilla Con is over, I’d like to plan on starting a new RPG campaign with my local group of players. No word yet on what we want to play, but Shadowrun, Scion, and the IKRPG are all good ideas.
- Uncharted Seas by Spartan Games. I’ll be trading some SJ Games stuff for a starter set of Uncharted Seas Dwarves. I’ve had my eye on the game, and hopefully it’ll be a good one.
- Moderator of various sites: I’m the moderator or owner of various sites, namely the Southeast Kansas Gaming Guild at http://www.sekgg.net as well as Game Kansas City at http://www.gamekansascity.com
Data suggests that if we keep lists to a limit of seven, people will remember, so I’ll stop there for now. As you can see I’m busy.